Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Life!


This little guy flew into our apartment the third day we were here in Mongolia. He was our little welcoming committee. :)


 And here is an update on my flowers I planted around September 4th. You may have seen them in our Ger video. Back then they were in 3 pots and 2 of them weren't even up yet! They got so big that I had to give them their own pots. All this new life from 3 little packages of seeds! Just reminds me how we can plant and water, but only He can make it grow! I believe we have Gerbera, Forget-Me-Nots, and Qcinnun basilicum (whatever that is). It seems like there are about 5 different kinds instead of just 3. (Side note for all my Lifetouch buddies...I felt like I was organizing a class group for this photo!)
Love ya all! Jess

1 comment:

  1. Hey Matt and Jess!

    Thanks for including me on your blog list. I have enjoyed reading them. In that regard, I am not sure of the possibility, but are you able to have visitors? I would be looking to come out next summer sometime.

    Continue to take good care of yourselves, and serve others.
    Love,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete