Monday, September 28, 2009

It's the Ice Cream Man!

One of the highlights of our new home....
We get to hear the Ice Cream Man travel all over UB!


Matt and I wrote a little song...enjoy!

"Taking out the trash with joy,
But this song is just a ploy.
I am not the ice cream man,
So please bring me your garbage can."


 Look at the children running to get some ice cream!

7 comments:

  1. It's always good to take the trash out with joy!
    Pam in Rochester

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that is so funny! I love your little song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, that is a funny and creative song!
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got computer back to working so caught up on your blog--what a great song & is good to hear your voices. Jess I had a M&M blizzard for you--yum. You can keep the peanut butter but would like to try the ice cream--send some over,haha. LOL to you and Matt you're doing great Auntie Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great song. I like it!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete