What a fun tour! Ezra is so Big!!!
the place looks very nice, way better then the last one. It was good to see you and Ezy :o]
Nice place! I'm impressed you're using cloth diapers, and I like the calendar photo arrangements!
I love your apartment! Thanks for having us over last week for a yummy meal. You should blog about all the great recipes you try. I love getting recipes from you!
I enjoyed that! Thanks for the tour, and great view of the mountains! tim j.
Looks great guys! Glad your all settled in! Looking forward to more updates :)
What a fun tour! Ezra is so Big!!!
ReplyDeletethe place looks very nice, way better then the last one. It was good to see you and Ezy :o]
ReplyDeleteNice place! I'm impressed you're using cloth diapers, and I like the calendar photo arrangements!
ReplyDeleteI love your apartment! Thanks for having us over last week for a yummy meal. You should blog about all the great recipes you try. I love getting recipes from you!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed that! Thanks for the tour, and great view of the mountains! tim j.
ReplyDeleteLooks great guys! Glad your all settled in! Looking forward to more updates :)
ReplyDelete